The FCF framework is a framework for building WEB applications of a full development stack using NODEJS and a relational database (MySQL or MariaDB)
- A dynamic templating mechanism that allows you to perform argument computation, rendering, and updates, both client-side and server-side. The templates also provide functionality for processing commands on the server side, which in most cases replaces the use of REST API. The ability to use references to template arguments makes it easier to write a program without describing relationships in the code, replacing it with simply specifying references and using the built-in template argument tokenizer.
- Built-in authentication system.
- Own system for accessing database data through the FSQL language, which contains a query language, a mechanism for automatically creating tables and fields described by data projections. FSQL is basically similar to SQL, but it allows you to access records of related tables without using a JOIN in a query, which greatly simplifies the processing of complexly related entities. FSQL also supports the multilingualism of simple data fields and the organization of data access rights.
- The built-in context translation system is used.
A mechanism for maintaining the state of the context during request processing. Information about which is available through the
- Built-in system of scheduled start of jobs similar to CRON.
- The built-in HTTP server fcfserver provides multiprocessing and messaging through the built-in message channel.
- Request controllers have a NODEJS process memory leak protection mode.
- And many more interesting things !!!